Copyright and Intellectual Property
Respect Intellectual Property Rights
upforgrabs® respects the intellectual property of authors and creators and we ask our users to do the same. upforgrabs® may in accordance with its Terms of Service and in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate without notice the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
Infringement of Your Intellectual Property Rights
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are seeking permission to use any upforgrabs® trademarks, logos, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features from the upforgrabs® website (http://www.upforgrabsonline.com), please provide the following information to allow us to review your request:
1. registered company name of the organization and/or person requesting permission;
2. registered company office address and other contact information (e-mail, phone, fax);
3. country where the company is registered;
4. company registration number;
5. name of the book, website or other media where upforgrabs® material will appear;
6. exact upforgrabs® logos or other upforgrabs® materials to be used;
7. mock-up of the book or website in which the upforgrabs® materials will appear.
Please send this information to us by email: email@example.com
If your request is approved, that approval will be subject to the terms of the Product Placement Agreement which you will have to sign prior to your use of upforgrabs® materials.
We may only grant permission for the use of upforgrabs® specific material such as upforgrabs® logos or the upforgrabs® front page (http://www.upforgrabsonline.com) and other upforgrabs® specific websites.
The upforgrabs® website incorporates third party content. upforgrabs® is unable to grant permission for you to use third party content. Please contact the appropriate third party for permission to use their content.